Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hannah Montana Messenger Bag I Got A Jonas Brothers Messenger Bag But Now Im Really Scared?

I got a Jonas Brothers messenger bag but now Im really scared? - hannah montana messenger bag

Then I saw the place wikiHow something like that. and stated that prepare the way for middle school?
and clicked .. but I'm really in the 8th Class .. NY, and I get this black messenger bag brother Jonas and I took him to school .. But I read this on this website.

4 - Ever Ever Ever Ever get a backpack with a cartoon character or TV show about it. Ever. (As High School Musical or Hannah Montana or SpongeBob or Camp Rock.) If you really want a backpack Jonas Brothers, a few buttons and put them in his backpack.

So .. Why is that never do such a thing for school?

People laugh at me?
Immature or IM.?

Most of the girls in my school are about the Jonas Brothers .. crazy but where I live we dont get things from them, and I have this bag in New York will think I'm immature or make fun of me?

im scared .. lol

3 comments:

Casey said...

I'm sure that would be the Jonas Brothers, they are not a person who has a sack JB. I'm sure a girl wants to use bags.

Macabre said...

and the fact that his brother Jonas is really lame in my opinion .. second year, had a young girl a Jonas Brother shirt .. UGG I thought he was so young, and I wanted every time I pull

IM in high school, but the normal state and a little time for children to have Hello Kitty, Superman, Dora the Explorer or backpack .. So I think its gonna be fine, I'd be a Hello Kitty bag load of crap and I was very careful, because

Agent Casper (Anti-Fangirls) said...

People tease you.
(Like me, but do not take it personally. XD)

Not everyone likes the same things to do, and would be a bad idea to get your opinion so strongly. It should be fun.

I am sure that I take sometimes is out of the bag, but not so obvious about it. If anyone noticed, and makes a rude comment about him, well, I would use in public ... unless you are in a meeting of the fan or whatever you always do the fans.

Post a Comment