Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bad Cases Of Pityriasis Rosea Is It Rare For You To Get Pityriasis Rosea In The Summer?

Is it rare for you to get pityriasis rosea in the summer? - bad cases of pityriasis rosea

They say that usually occurs in spring and winter.

I am now in the summer, that means my case, is goning a villain? how its going to a maximum of 3 months or longer?

Because I'm only 13 and I was diagnosed with it.

I have the "Herald" spot on my shoulder
I ISTY only in my chest, but especially in the abdomen and back, I am so, so most of my pictures are white ..
I know theres no cure and the cause is unknown ..

Is it contagious?
How can it be passed? Coughing, sneezing, sexual transmission or touching ....?

Uh, no personal information on this experience, counseling, or something

Please respond.
:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pityriasis rosea (PR) is a common benign disease of human skin, as many patches occurs oval pink or red rash, especially in the upper body.

The state does not seem quite limited, very infectious or contagious.

RA can affect both sexes at any age. The symptoms do not appear at all, but the fact that mean a viral agent that can participate, that the symptoms can vary quite prepared by the same agent later in life and relationships can be repeated silently.

Post a Comment