Friday, February 19, 2010

Can I Connect To Xbox Live With An Arris Router Can Someone Help Me Here Its About My Nat Settings And Xbox Live?

Can someone help me here its about my Nat Settings and xbox live? - can i connect to xbox live with an arris router

Here is the thing that is connecting to Xbox Live and can be left like a madman, because my network is strictly defined, but it should be noted that if I is an open network in my network, and remains open to gay, gay is the 4 enough, because my mother has kicked me in bed around 2, a router model WM450 Arris said its cable modem and can actually limit incoming connections to my party, not me with a lot of my friends on Xbox Live. He did not even know you use the case may be, or I just want to change the settings but still can not have the same configuration or location indicator please can someone help?

1 comments:

Nicholas said...

It seems that your connection is slow acctually you have a discharge to be executed on a computer or have some ports on your router for Xbox Live continues to guess what you see in this tutorial
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908874
http://portforward.com/
The Microsoft Web site says open the ports or the other will tell you how on the basis of their good fortune router

Post a Comment