Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brazilian Wax White Bumps Brazilian Wax?

Brazilian Wax? - brazilian wax white bumps

Monday night I went and got a .... Brazilian wax, but I had red bumps and what looks like a white head, everywhere ... Korn seems full of pus ... What should I do? "?

its been 3 days so, and I was cleaned with a hard set to ... I used vanish cream for the treatment of acne.

I will get all the time to show their eyebrows done, so do not know why I reacted so strangely, because it is the same wax ...

3 comments:

hotpinks... said...

Hello, I am a cosmetologist and do Brazilian waxes all the time. This can easily by peeling and application of such a thing as "bikini zone cream that can be picked up at Wal-Mart or Target .. and they are maintained there, then apply with exfoliating gloves for use in the shower and the Law cream. Should eliminate them. You can use the cream of the bikini hair removal / shaving section, find, and you can gloves with sponges and bubble bath stuff available ... Hope this helps!

Nik said...

It is really very common. Sometimes wax is the first time a sensitive point, some people always have it waxed, if they receive no matter what happens. Wipe with perhaps as a cleaning agent salicylic acid. Another result of May for the use of honey wax. I use the blue hard wax because it is better for sensitive skin. If you are still able, a place to which the hard wax can be used.

TayTay13 said...

Not a Brazilian wax, but many of my friends and the use of the powder and cream. What if you out of the shower, dry place and a few hours and put lotion on it! Do this a few days and should help if I go where you do and say to them, and ask what you can do!

Post a Comment