Saturday, February 6, 2010

Do Business People Take Adderall Does Anyone Know Of Any Short Or Long Term Affects That Can Occur From Using Adderall Long Term?

Does anyone know of any short or long term affects that can occur from using Adderall long term? - do business people take adderall

I am 27yrs old and have been daily with Adderall for 3-4years with anywhere from 40 to 60 mg (per day is a bit expensive I know). I wonder if you are someone you know or stories you've heard credible who can help me, if it short or long term side affects, impacts, and dangers that I know in mind? The doctors tell me that I know, no side effects have been shown to result in long-term use of Adderall, besides the obvious dependence or addiction. I'm not sold on their answers, what I found, because the doctors online or send their answers to statistics or lab results and as long as the test or other players will not shine any light on poor-quality products and medicines that to keep their practice or their staff at hospitals and companies. Since Adderall is a kind of new drug on the market by the laboratory and the responses to the survey to find out more on the road when today's youth to drugs is an adult. So I'm interested in all responses and relatedInformation on the topic of the people they or people who use them. Thanks for the support and / or direction on this issue.

1 comments:

Patsfan [7-5] said...

I used to break the capsule and I related to almost 150 mg to 200 mg daily, either for testing, an additional boost of energy for my sport ... (If it does not boast, for me sorry)

I quit because my finger accidentally locked in a deformed very rare that I am not the life of me, could, I'd be incredibly angry that my testosterone levels and heart palputations rocket-like very strange. Fear that enough for me to stop him is a waste of time, and in general is terrible for you ... I suggest you stop, I saw a very strange and dangerous side effects (hopefully not long term).

Post a Comment